Perfection Fresh Australia Social Media Competition “#BroccoliniBae” Terms and Conditions
PERFECTION FRESH AUSTRALIA, June 1, 2017
- The Perfection Fresh Australia Social Media “#BroccoliniBae” (Facebook & Instagram) competition (Competition) is subject to these terms and conditions. Details of the Competition and a copy of these terms and conditions are available at the Website page at http://www.perfection.com.au/broccolinibae-social-media-competition-terms-conditions/ or on request from Perfection Fresh Australia.
- In these terms and conditions and marketing materials/advertisements relating to the Competition, Perfection Fresh Australia means Perfection Fresh Australia Pty Ltd.
- Any individual (Entrant) who, during the Competition Period, posts a photo or video to Instagram or Facebook with the hashtag #BroccoliniBae and tags their “#bae” friend, family or partner (Eligible Entrant) will have the chance to win a Prize.
- Therefore, the criteria for a successful submission by the Entrant must meet this criteria:
- The photo includes the Entrant and at least one bunch of Broccolini®.
- The post is uploaded publicly to Facebook or Instagram.
- The post contains the hashtag #BroccoliniBae
- The post includes at least one tag to another user on Facebook or Instagram (defined as a Friend).
- The Entrant has liked or followed the Perfection Fresh or Broccolini page on Facebook or Instagram.
- There will be two competition winners – both will win 1 x $500 Visa Card for you and your ‘bae’ (i.e. Friend or Partner) to spend on absolutely anything! These are two separate prizes awarded to two separate Entrants.
- The Competition commences on 1 June 2017 at 7pm (EST) and concludes on 30 June 2017 at midnight (EST) (Competition Period). Perfection Fresh Australia may extend the Competition Period at its discretion (Extended Competition Period). Details of any Extended Competition Period will be posted on the Facebook and Instagram page. References in these terms and conditions to the Competition Period include any Extended Competition Period (where applicable).
- The Competition is only valid during the Competition Period. The Competition details are correct at the time of publication of these terms and conditions but may change (at the discretion of Perfection Fresh Australia) at any time. Perfection Fresh Australia will post any changes to these details (including these terms and conditions) on its Facebook page.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees, contractors, consultants and agents (and their immediate families) of Perfection Fresh Australia, its licensees and marketers are ineligible to enter the Competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, fiancé, grandparent, step-parent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- After the end of the Competition Period, Perfection Fresh Australia (at its discretion) will decide the successful Eligible Entrants (Winner) who will be entitled to receive a Prize. The decision by Perfection Fresh Australia is final and no communication will be entered into.
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit.
- All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights, including but not limited to intellectual property rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
- The judging of the entries will take place between 9:01am 3rd July 2017 and 5.00pm 5th July 2017. The top 10 entries judged to be the best, in the judge’s sole and absolute discretion, will be shown on the perfection.com.au website, Facebook and Instagram pages. Our followers will then vote on the top 10 entries on Facebook, the top two entries with the most “likes” will be deemed the Winners of the Prizes. The online voting will commence from 5.01pm 6th July 2017 until 5.00pm Thursday 13th July 2017. The winner will be announced by 5.00pm Friday 14th July.
- The Winners will be posted on Facebook and Instagram. They will also be individually contacted via Facebook or Instagram and asked to provide their full name and address for the Prize to be delivered. The Prize will only be delivered to an Australian address. No changes may be made to the delivery address after dispatch by Perfection Fresh Australia.
- Where Perfection Fresh Australia cannot reasonably contact any Winner within seven days of determining the Winner, the Prize will be forfeited by the Winner to Perfection Fresh Australia and the Winner will have no claim or recourse against Perfection Fresh Australia. Perfection Fresh Australia at its discretion may determine another winner of the Prize.
- The Prize cannot be exchanged for cash, vouchers or alternative prizes or products.
- The Winner agrees to Perfection Fresh Australia using his/her first name and nonspecific details for promotional purposes (including but not limited to newsletters, the Website and posts on Facebook or Instagram).
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Media platform.
- All entries submitted become the property of Perfection Fresh Australia. As a condition of entering into the Competition, each Entrant agrees to assign all their rights, title and interest (including copyright and any other relevant intellectual property) in and to his/her entry to Perfection Fresh Australia.
- By participating in the Competition, each Entrant accepts these terms and conditions and warrants that his/her entry/comment does not contain any material that is libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane or obscene and is not inappropriate, offensive or negative. Perfection Fresh Australia reserves the right to remove/delete any entries it considers libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, inappropriate, offensive or negative.
- Perfection Fresh Australia reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms or conditions.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Perfection Fresh Australia, its licensees and marketers (including its officers, employees, contractors and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Perfection Fresh Australia‘s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, altered or lost; or
(d) use of the Prize.