Perfection Fresh Australia Berries Facebook Live Competition Terms and Conditions
PERFECTION FRESH AUSTRALIA, Sept 12, 2017
- Perfection Fresh Australia Berries Facebook Live Competition (Competition) is subject to these terms and conditions. Details of the Competition and a copy of these terms and conditions are available at the Website page at http://www.perfection.com.au/perfection-berry-facebook-live-competition-september-2017 or on request from Perfection Fresh Australia.
- In these terms and conditions and marketing materials/advertisements relating to the Competition, Perfection Fresh Australia means Perfection Fresh Australia Pty Ltd.
- There will be two Competition Periods:
- Friday the 15th of September from 3pm AEST.
- Friday the 29th of September from 3pm AEST.
- The judging of the entries will take place the following Monday after the close of entries on the Live Video:
- The first competition period will be judged on Monday the 18th of September and announced on the Live video as a comment and edit of the post at 4pm that same day.
- The second competition period will be judged on Monday 2nd of October and announced on the Live video as a comment and edit of the post at 4pm that same day.
- The Competition on both dates will begin as a Facebook Live video, started on the Perfection Fresh Facebook page.
- The Competition is a game of skill, requiring entrants to count or guess the number of berries in a container.
- Any individual (Entrant) who, during the Competition Period, posts a comment on the Live video while the Live video is still running between 3-4pm AEST or before the judging period commences on the following Monday will have the chance to win a Prize.
- The first Entrant to comment on the post with the number of berries in the container or closest number will win a Prize.
- Each entrant that wins a prize will win 1 x $500 Visa Card to spend on absolutely anything! These are two separate prizes awarded to two separate Entrants.
- Entrants can only enter once in each Competition Period.
- The Competition is only valid during the Competition Period. The Competition details are correct at the time of publication of these terms and conditions but may change (at the discretion of Perfection Fresh Australia) at any time. Perfection Fresh Australia will post any changes to these details (including these terms and conditions) on its Facebook page.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees, contractors, consultants and agents (and their immediate families) of Perfection Fresh Australia, its licensees and marketers are ineligible to enter the Competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, fiancé, grandparent, step-parent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- After the end of the Competition Period, Perfection Fresh Australia (at its discretion) will decide the successful Eligible Entrants (Winner) who will be entitled to receive a Prize. The decision by Perfection Fresh Australia is final and no communication will be entered into.
- The Visa Gift Card will be forwarded to the Winner via express post within fourteen (14) days of the Winner being contacted by the Promoter.
- The Prize is not transferrable or negotiable or redeemable for cash.
- The Promoter makes no representation or warranty as to the quality of the goods or services purchased using the Visa Gift Card.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the Winner must comply with any conditions of use of the Visa Gift Card terms and conditions which are available at https://auspost.com.au/money-insurance/buy-gift-cards/australia-post-visa-prepaid-gift-cards/terms-conditions-australia-post-visa-prepaid-gift-card. It is the responsibility of the winner to confirm such conditions with Visa.
- Notwithstanding paragraph 29, the Visa Gift Card must be used within 12 months of receipt by the Winner. If the winner does not use the Visa Gift Card within the 12 months, the Visa Gift Card will be forfeited by the Winner. Cash will not be awarded in lieu of the Visa Gift Card. Once awarded, the Promoter is not liable for the Visa Gift Card if it has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
- Any costs in excess of the value of the Visa Gift Card (if applicable), including GST, and all ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize is the responsibility of the Winner.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit or receipt of the Prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged. The Entrant with the number closest to exact number of Berries in the container, posted at the earliest time will be judged as the winner.
- Where Perfection Fresh Australia cannot reasonably contact any Winner within seven days of determining the Winner, the Prize will be forfeited by the Winner to Perfection Fresh Australia and the Winner will have no claim or recourse against Perfection Fresh Australia. Perfection Fresh Australia at its discretion may determine another winner of the Prize.
- The Prize cannot be exchanged for cash, vouchers or alternative prizes or products.
- The Winner agrees to Perfection Fresh Australia using his/her first name and nonspecific details for promotional purposes (including but not limited to newsletters, the Website and posts on Facebook or Instagram).
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Media platform.
- By participating in the Competition, each Entrant accepts these terms and conditions and warrants that his/her entry/comment does not contain any material that is libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane or obscene and is not inappropriate, offensive or negative. Perfection Fresh Australia reserves the right to remove/delete any entries it considers libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, inappropriate, offensive or negative.
- Perfection Fresh Australia reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms or conditions.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Perfection Fresh Australia, its licensees and marketers (including its officers, employees, contractors and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Perfection Fresh Australia‘s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, altered or lost; or
(d) use of the Prize.