Baby Brussels Sprouts with Garlic and Caraway
- 300 grams Baby Brussels Sprouts
- 25 grams butter
- 5 small garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 lemon, Juice
- 2 tsp caraway seeds
- Steam baby Brussels sprouts for 8-10 minutes or until almost cooked.
- Melt butter in frying pan on medium heat.
- Add garlic and stir.
- Cook briefly.
- Add baby Brussels sprouts, stir to coat with butter and cook 2-3 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and caraway seeds then serve.
Save this Recipe
When you save, we create an easy to use list of all the ingredients you'll need to create this tasty dish. So, when you're next shopping, login with your smartphone and quickly check-off what you need!