BBQ Shashliks of Grape Tomatoes, Dolmades and Minicaps® Baby Capsicums with Mint Sauce
- 16 Grape Tomatoes,
- 8 Minicaps® baby capsicums, left whole
- 8 vine leaf dolmades store bought,
- 4 metal or wooden skewers,
- Oil, for cooking
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, freshly cracked, to taste
- 200ml white wine vinegar,
- 1 green apple, chopped
- 100g sugar,
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves,
- Place vinegar, apple and sugar in a saucepan and simmer till apple is tender, approx 20 minutes.
- Add mint and simmer for 2 minutes. Roughly chop with a stab blender and cool.
- Slide a Minicap® onto each skewer, followed by a grape tomato, a dolmades, 2 grape tomatoes, another dolmades, a grape tomatoes and a Minicap®.
- Grill on an oiled flat grill for approx 8 minutes, turning, seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Serve with apple and mint sauce.