Blueberry Breakfast Bars
- 125g Eureka Blueberries
- 2 cups traditional rolled oats
- 250g fruit & nut trail mix
- 1/2 cup rice malt syrup
- 2 tbs tahini
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Preheat oven 160°C fan forced. Grease and line base and sides 20cm (base) square cake pan.
- Combine oats, fruit and nut mix and blueberries in a large bowl. Stir the rice malt syrup and tahini in a small saucepan over a medium heat until warm. Pour into the blueberry mixture. Mix well. Using slightly wet hands, press mixture firmly into prepared pan. Smooth the surface. Sprinkle over the sesame seeds.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until top is golden and edges crispy. Set aside to cool completely in the pan. Cut into bars to serve.