Eureka Blueberry, Carrot & Coconut Loaf
- 200g Perfection Blueberries, Eureka Blues
- 1 cup wholemeal self raising flour
- 1/2 cup self raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate soda
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup raw sugar
- 3/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 400ml coconut milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 cups grated carrot
- 1 cup Cinnamon sugar
- Preheat the oven to 170°C. Grease and line a 6cm deep, 10cm x 21cm (base)loaf pan. Sift the flours, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and cinnamon into a bowl, then add the husks in the sieve back into the bowl with the flour mixture. Stir in the sugar and coconut. Add the coconut milk, egg and carrot and stir gently to combine. Fold in the blueberries.
- Spoon the mixture into the loaf pan and smooth the surface. Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes or until a skewer inserted into centre comes out clean. Stand for 10 minutes in the pan before turning onto a wire rack.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar, slice and serve as is or toasted.