Eureka Blueberry Coconut Chia Pots
- 6 tablespoons white chia seeds
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 tbs maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup greek yoghurt
- 4 punnets Blueberries,
- 1 cup apple juice,
- 2 tbs raw sugar,
- For the blueberry compote; Combine apple juice and sugar in a medium saucepan over high heat. Bring to the boil, reduce heat, boil gently 3 minutes until reduced slightly. Add the blueberries, simmer gently 2-3 minutes until blueberries soften slightly. Remove from the heat. Cool. Transfer to a clean jar and store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- Combine the chia seeds, coconut milk, coconut water, maple syrup and cinnamon in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour. Stir again, cover and refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
- Swirl the yoghurt through the chia mixture. Spoon into jars or glasses. Spoon plenty of blueberry compote over the chia and serve.
- Chai mixture will keep for 5 days in the fridge.
- Blueberry compote great to make on the weekend and use throughout the week over breakfast cereal, yoghurt or ice cream for dessert, pancakes, waffles or French toast.