Eureka Blueberry & Ricotta Pancakes
- 3 punnets Eureka Blueberries
- 450g fresh ricotta
- 6 eggs, separated
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Softened ghee, for cooking
- to serve Labne & honey
- Beat ricotta, egg yolks and sugar together with electric hand mixer until thick, creamy and well combined. Stir in the milk. Sift the flour and baking powder together and stir into ricotta mixture.
- Clean the beaters. Beat the egg whites with a pinch salt to firm peaks. Stir one third of the egg whites into ricotta mixture, then carefully fold in the rest. Fold in 2 punnets of blueberries.
- Heat a medium non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Brush base with softened ghee. Add 1/2 cup ricotta mixture, spread slightly to form 12cm round. Cook for 3 minutes, turn and cook a further 3 minutes until cooked through. Remove to a tray lined with clean towel, keep warm. Repeat to make 12 pancakes.
- Serve with a dollop of labne, remaining blueberries and honey.