Broccolini® with Soy and Sesame
- 2 Broccolini®, bunches, trimmed
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp peanut oil
- 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 small red chilli, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp kecap manis
- 1 tbsp mirin
- Heat a wok over high heat until hot. Add the sesame seeds and stir-fry 2-3 minutes or until golden and toasted. Remove to a bowl and set aside to cool.
- Add the oil to the wok. Add the garlic, ginger and chilli and cook 30 seconds. Add the Broccolini® baby broccoli and stir-fry 2-3 minutes or until almost tender.
- Add 1 tbsp water, cover the wok and cook for 30 seconds or until the Broccolini® baby broccoli is bright green and just tender.
- Combine the kecap manis and mirin and pour over the Broccolini® baby broccoli. Add the sesame seeds, toss well and serve immediately.