Broccolini® & Chorizo Chimichurri Rolls
- 1 bunch Broccolini®, roughly chopped
- 6 Minicaps® baby capsicums, halved, thinly sliced
- 2 Truss Tomatoes, quartered, seed removed, diced
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 4 chorizo, sliced
- 4 soft long rolls, warmed
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley leaves,
- 2/3 cup coriander leaves,
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 long green chilli, chopped
- 2 tbs olive oil,
- 1 tbs red wine vinegar,
- 2/3 cup whole egg mayonnaise,
- To make the mayonnaise, combine the parsley, coriander, garlic and chilli in a food processor. Process until finely chopped then transfer to a small bowl. Stir in oil and vinegar. Remove 2 tbs to a large bowl and set aside. Add the mayonnaise to the small bowl, season and mix well.
- Add the tomato, MinicapsR and red onion to the reserved sauce in the large bowl, stir gently to combine.
- Add the chorizo to a large, non-stick frying pan. Place over a medium-high heat. Cook, shaking the pan often for 4-5 minutes, or until light golden. Add the BroccoliniR, cook for a further 2-3 minutes until the BroccoliniR is tender.
- To serve, cut the rolls in lengthways down the centre without cutting all the way through. Spread both sides of each roll with some chimichurri mayo. Divide the BroccoliniR chorizo between the rolls. Top with the tomato mixture. Serve with remaining mayo