Broccolini® Ham and Cheese Pan Toastie
- 1 bunch Broccolini®
- 50g butter, softened
- 8 thick slices sourdough bread
- 1/3 cup dijonnaise
- 200g thinly sliced smoked leg ham
- 4 slices tasty cheese
- Cook Broccolini® in a medium saucepan of boiling salted water for 2 minutes or until tender. Drain. Refresh in a bowl of iced water. Drain again. Pat dry with paper towel. Chop.
- Spread butter over one side of each slice of bread. Turn over. Spread dijonnaise over four bread slices. Top with Broccolini®, ham and cheese. Season with pepper. Top with remaining slices of bread, buttered-side up.
- Heat a frying pan over a medium-low heat. Cook sandwiches in two batches for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until golden and cheese is melted. Cut in half. Serve.