Broccolini® & Quinoa Tabouli
- 1 bunch Broccolini®
- 3 Qukes® Baby Cucumbers, chopped
- 3/4 cup white quinoa, rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3 vine-ripened tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup firmly packed flat leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 cup firmly packed mint leaves, chopped
- 4 green shallots, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- Pour quinoa and water into a medium saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Simmer 8-10 minutes or until quinoa is just tender. Drain well. Spread onto a tray, set aside to cool.
- Cook Broccolini® in a medium saucepan of boiling salted water for 2 minutes until bright green and just tender. Drain. Refresh in a bowl of iced water. Drain again. Pat dry with paper towel. Finely chop then place in a large bowl.
- Discard the seeds from the tomatoes. Dice the flesh. Add to the Broccolini® with the quinoa, Qukes®, parsley, mint and shallots. Stir to combine.
- Whisk the oil, lemon rind, juice and salt and pepper together. Pour over the tabouli, stir to combine. Serve.