BROCCOLINI® TOMATO MEDLEY & POTATO SALAD
|10 + 15 mins cooling MINS
- 1 bunch Broccolini®
- 200g Tomato Medley, halved
- 1.25kg baby new potatoes, scrubbed
- 1/2 cup olives
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- to serve finely grated parmesan
- 100ml extra virgin olive oil,
- 2 tbs red wine vinegar,
- 1 tsp dijon mustard,
- 1 tsp caster sugar,
- 1 eschalot, finely chopped
- For the vinaigrette, combine all the ingredients in a bowl, season. Whisk to combine.
- Place the potatoes in a large saucepan of salted cold water. Bring to the boil over high heat. Cook for 10-15 minutes or until just tender. Remove the potatoes to a board, using a slotted spoon. Cool for 15 minutes.
- Add the Broccolini® to the saucepan of boiling water and cook for 1-2 minutes until bright green and just tender. Drain and refresh in a bowl of iced cold water. Drain and pat dry with paper towel. Cut into 3-4cm lengths.
- Thickly slice the potatoes and place in a large bowl, add the Broccolini®, tomatoes, olives and basil. Pour over the dressing and toss gently to combine. Spoon onto a serving platter or board, season, then scatter with parmesan.