Calypso® Mango, Prawn & Avocado Cocktail
- 2 Calypso® Mangoes
- 2 Baby Cos Heart
- 1 kg (approximately 32 prawns) cooked tiger prawns, peeled, deveined with tails intact
- 2 large ripe avocados, chopped
- Micro herbs & crusty bread, to serve
- 1/2 cup chipotle mayonnaise
- 2 tbs tomato sauce
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp dried chilli powder
- To make sauce, combine all ingredients in a jug. Season. Mix well.
- Cut the cheeks from the mangoes. Using a large spoon remove the mango fruit from the cheeks and cut into 2cm cubes.
- To serve, arrange lettuce on a serving platter. Top with prawns, avocado and mango. Drizzle with dressing. Top with micro herbs. Serve with crusty bread.
- Dressing can be made up to three days ahead. Store in a sealed jar in the fridge. Delicious with on tacos, sandwiches or as a dipping sauce for seafood.
- This recipe can also serve 8 people as a starter