Chicken Skewers with Marinated Romatherapy® Baby Roma Tomatoes
- 500 grams Romatherapy® Baby Roma Tomatoes
- 2 large chicken breast fillets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp ras el hanout
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 tbsp aged red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup mixed herbs, (oregano, thyme, chives), finely chopped
- Make Marinated Romatherapy® Baby Roma Tomatoes first.
- Whisk the mustard, vinegar, juice and oil together in a large bowl until well combined. Add the tomatoes and herbs and toss well to combine.
- Season with sea salt and black pepper. Cover and stand at room temperature for at least 2 hours, stirring occasionally, to allow flavours to develop.
- Thinly slice chicken into long strips and place in a bowl with oil and ras el hanout. Toss together until evenly coated. Thread onto small pre-soaked bamboo skewers. Cook on a large char-grill plate over medium heat for 4-5 minutes each side until cooked through.
- Serve skewers with Marinated Romatherapy® Baby Roma Tomatoes.