Cool Qukes® Baby Cucumbers Hot Dog Rolls
- 8 Qukes® Baby Cucumbers
- 8 Baby Cos Heart
- 4 eggs, whisked
- 2 tbsp cold water
- 16 Tabasco sauce, drops
- 8 slices prosciutto
- 70 ml tomato mayonnaise
- 8 Spanish onion rings, small
- 8 Microherbs, to garnish
- Whisk eggs with cold water and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook 8 thin omelettes, approximately 12cm in diameter. Set aside.
- Use a skewer to prick a deep hole in each end of the Qukes® and put a drop of tabasco in each hole. Wrap Qukes® in prosciutto.
- Lay omelettes on a bench and fold edges to form and rectangle. Place a Sweet Gems™ baby cos lettuce leaf across each rectangle and top with the prosciutto wrapped Qukes®.
- Fold up omelette ends to wrap the Qukes® and secure with a toothpick.
- Serve garnished with onion rings, tomato mayonnaise and microherbs.