Crispy Salted Celeriac
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp Good quality sea salt flakes, to serve
- Trim, peel and cut celeriac into 2-3cm cubes.
- Heat oil in large frying pan over high heat.
- Add celeriac, fry for 5 minutes then reduce heat to medium and fry shaking pan regularly, until celeriac is tender on inside and crisp and golden on outside, about 1 hour.
- Drain on paper towel if necessary. Toss in plenty of salt and serve.
Save this Recipe
When you save, we create an easy to use list of all the ingredients you'll need to create this tasty dish. So, when you're next shopping, login with your smartphone and quickly check-off what you need!