CRUMBED BARRAMUNDI WITH BROCCOLINI® & WARM LENTIL SALAD
- 1 bunch Broccolini®, trimmed and cut in half lengthways
- 100g Sweet Solanato™ Tomatoes
- 270g packet frozen Birds Eye Barramundi – Original Crumb
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 400g can Edgell Lentils, drained
- lemon zest & chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Cook frozen Birds Eye Barramundi following packet directions.
- Meanwhile, blanch or steam Broccolini® until tender. Set aside. To make dressing, combine 2 tablespoons oil, lemon juice and mustard. Season to taste and set aside.
- Heat remaining oil in a large frypan over medium heat. Add tomatoes to frypan and gently toss for 2-3 minutes or until skins begins to blister. Add Edgell Lentils to tomatoes and gently warm through. Remove from heat, add Broccolini® and dressing and toss to combine.
- Serve cooked barramundi with Broccolini® and lentil salad. Garnish with lemon zest and parsley.