CRUMBED FLATHEAD WITH SPICED BROCCOLINI® & BABY BEETROOT
- 1 bunch Broccolini®, trimmed and cut in half lengthways
- 270g packet Frozen Birds Eye Flathead – Original Crumb
- 425g can Edgell Baby Beetroot
- Spray Oil
- 2 tbs natural yoghurt
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbs pine nuts, toasted
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Cook frozen Birds Eye Flathead following packet directions.
- Place Broccolini® and Edgell Baby Beetroot on a baking paper lined tray. Spray with oil. In the last 10 minutes of the fish cooking time, place Broccolini® and beetroot in the oven and cook for 10 minutes or until Broccolini® is browned and beetroot has warmed through.
- Meanwhile, combine yoghurt, olive oil, lemon juice and cumin to make dressing. Season to taste.
- Place Broccolini® and beetroot on plates, sprinkle with herbs and pine nuts. Drizzle with dressing. Serve Broccolini® and beetroot with cooked flathead and lemon wedges.