CRUNCHY MUESLI WITH EUREKA BLUEBERRIES
- 2 punnets Perfection Blueberries
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup light olive oil or coconut oil
- 3 cups traditional rolled oats
- 1/4 cup quinoa flakes
- 1/2 cup oat barn
- 200g fruit and nuts trail mix
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 120g macadamia nuts
- to serve milk and honey
- Preheat the oven to 150°C. Lightly grease a large, deep roasting pan. Combine the honey, maple syrup and the oil in a small saucepan. Warm over medium heat until the honey has melted.
- Combine the oats, quinoa, bran, fruit and nut mix, coconut and macadamia nuts in a bowl. Pour over the warm honey mixture, mix until well coated. Spread the mixture evenly over base of the pan. Bake for 45 minutes or until golden and toasted, do not stir. Set aside to cool completely. Break into pieces, transfer to an airtight container until ready to serve.
- Serve with blueberries, milk and little drizzle of honey.