Deep Winter Soup with Seasonal Healthy Greens
- 1 Broccolini®, sliced
- 1 Treviso™ radicchio lettuce, sliced
- 250 grams Baby Brussels Sprouts, trimmed and sliced
- 1 Tuscan kale (cavolo nero), stems removed
- 1 baby endive outside leaves, trimmed and sliced
- 1 Spanish onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1.5 ltr vegetable stock
- 2 tsp pistachio nuts, chopped
- 90 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Heat 60ml oil in a saucepan and add onion and garlic. Cook until onion is tender but not browned.
- Add all vegetables and cook for a further 2-3 minutes until wilted.
- Add stock and simmer for 30 minutes. Transfer to a blender and purée until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve soup sprinkled with pistachio nuts and drizzled with remaining oil.