Grape Kumato®, Spinach, Feta & Olive Salad
- 2 Kumato® Tomatoes, 2* 200 grams halved
- 3 thick slices sour dough bread, torn into chunks
- 100 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 100 grams baby spinach leaves
- 4 green shallots, thinly sliced
- 100 grams kalamata olives, pitted, halved
- 150 grams Greek feta
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp caster sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 200°C fan-forced. Scatter the bread over a baking tray and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the oil. Bake 5-8 minutes or until light golden and crisp. Set aside to cool.
- Scatter the spinach over the base of a large platter. Top with Kumato® Tomatoes, shallot and olives. Crumble over the feta then top with crispy bread.
- Whisk the remaining olive oil with vinegar and sugar together and season with salt and pepper. Spoon the dressing over the salad and serve.