Grilled Baby Cos Lettuce Heart Curry Cups
- 2 Baby Cos Heart, halved lengthwise
- 2 Baby Red Cos Heart, halved lengthwise
- 1 cup Olive oil, for frying
- 300 grams chicken breast, sliced and reserved into two equal portions
- 1/4 tsp Salt and cracked black pepper
- 50 grams Japanese yellow curry
- 100 ml water
- 50 grams Thai red curry paste
- 100 ml coconut milk
- 8 small pappadums, fried in olive oil
- 1 Parsley or punnet microherbs, garnish
- Place lettuce halves on a baking tray and season well. Place under a hot grill for 2 minutes.
- Heat two frypans and add 1 tsp oil to each. When hot, fry chicken lightly.
- To one pan, add yellow curry paste and water. Cook for 2 -3 minutes, stirring gently.
- To the other pan, add red curry paste and coconut cream. Cook for 2 -3 minutes, stirring gently.
- Place pappadums on plates and top with lettuce halves.
- Fill lettuce cups alternately with yellow or red chicken curries.
- Garnish with baby red capsicum and parsley or microherbs.