Guacamole Qukes® baby cucumbers with tortillas
- 2 x 250g Qukes® Baby Cucumbers
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 mini soft tortillas
- ⅓ cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 large avocado, mashed
- 1 long red chilli, finely chopped
- ¼ cup mint leaves, chopped
- 60g feta, crumbled
- ½ lemon, juiced
- Thinly sliced red chilli & extra virgin olive oil to serve
- Combine the oil and garlic then brush over one side of the tortillas. Cut each tortilla into quarters. Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat until hot. Cook tortilla triangles, 4 at a time for 30-45 seconds on each side until light golden. While hot, remove and quickly wrap over the handle of a wooden spoon. Allow to cool.
- Using a small sharp knife cut each Quke® lengthways leaving them still attached at the base.
- Crush the peas with a fork then transfer to a bowl. Add avocado, chilli, mint, feta and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Spoon 2 heaped teaspoons of guacamole mixture into each Quke®. Place into centre of tortilla cup. Top with chilli if desired. Drizzle with a little extra virgin olive oil, season and serve.