Individual Romatherapy® Baby Tomato Savoury Smoked Salmon Cheesecakes
- 8 Romatherapy® Baby Roma Tomatoes, halved
- 6 Romatherapy® Baby Roma Tomatoes, halved lengthways
- 125 grams water crackers
- 80 grams butter, melted
- 250 grams cream cheese
- 50g smoked salmon, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp capers, finely chopped
- 1 lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 2 sheets gelatine
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Place water crackers in a food processor and pulse until fine. Add butter and pulse until incorporated.
- Place 4 x 12cm diameter x 9cm high pipe moulds on a tray. Divide crumb mix between them and push into the base. Top with three halves of Romatherapy® tomato.
- Place remaining Romatherapy® baby roma tomato halves, cream cheese, smoked salmon, capers, lemon juice and pepper in a food processor and blend till smooth.
- Melt gelatine in 200ml hot water and slowly add to cream cheese mix, beating slowly.
- Fill moulds with cheesecake mix and refrigerate overnight, or minimum 3 hours.
- Transfer moulds to plates and use a thin knife to cut around the inside of the moulds. Gently lift off moulds.
- Garnish top of cheesecakes with Romatherapy® tomato halves and sprinkle with paprika.