KUMATO®, BROCCONCINI, PROSCIUTO AND ROCKET PIZZA
- 4 Kumato® Tomatoes, halved, deseeded, diced
- 200g brocconcini, roughly chopped
- 2/3 cup tomato passatta sauce
- 100g baby rocket leaves
- 12 slices (100g) prosciutto, roughly chopped
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- to serve extra virgin olive oil
- pizza dough
- 2 cups plain flour
- 3/4 cups warm water
- 7g sachet instant dried yeast
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp caster sugar
- 2 tbs olive oil
- For the pizza dough, sift flour into a large bowl. Combine the water, yeast, salt, sugar and oil in a jug, stir into the flour and mix to form a soft dough. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 8 minutes or until elastic.
- Preheat oven 220°C fan forced. Cut the pizza dough in half. Roll each piece out to a 22cm x 34cm rectangle. Place onto two lightly greased baking trays. Spread each base with 2 tbs passatta sauce. Bake for 6-8 minutes or until light golden. Remove from the oven.
- Spread the remaining passatta sauce over pizzas, top with rocket, prosciutto, Bocconcini and Kumatoes®. Bake a further 4-5 minutes until cheese slightly melted. Season with salt and pepper, then drizzle with oil and serve.