Kumato® Tomato, Olive & Eggplant Bruschetta
- 4 Kumato® Tomatoes, quartered
- 100g char-grilled eggplant, chopped
- 50g pitted kalamata olives
- 8 thick slices wood-fired bread
- 1 large garlic clove, halved
- ⅔ cup eggplant dip
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Discard the seeds from the Kumato® tomatoes, dice the flesh and place into a bowl. Add the eggplant and olives, toss gently to combine.
- Preheat grill on medium-high heat. Grill both sides of bread until toasted. While hot, rub 1 side of each piece toasted bread with the cut side of the garlic.
- Spread the eggplant dip over the bruschetta, top with Kumato® mixture. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Serve.