La Bella Figura® Baked Figs
- 400 grams Figs
- 150 grams ricotta
- 1/4 cup shelled pistachios, roughly chopped
- 1 lemon, Finely grated zest
- 2 tbsp runny honey, plus extra to drizzle
- 4 Cream or vanilla ice cream, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Cut each La Bella Figura® fig into quarters lengthways, leaving them attached at the base. Open each one out gently.
- Combine the ricotta, pistachios, lemon zest and honey and divide between the La Bella Figura® figs. Place in a greased baking dish and drizzle with a little extra honey.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, until the figs are soft. Serve immediately, accompanied by any pan juices and cream or ice cream.