Lime and Lemon Pepper Popcorn Baby Brussels Sprouts
- 200 grams Baby Brussels Sprouts
- 2 limes, juice
- 1 lemon, Zest
- 100 grams butter
- 1 cup popped popcorn
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 tsp cracked black pepper
- Bring 1 litre of salted water to the boil. Cut a 3mm deep cross into the base of the Brussels sprouts and add to saucepan. Cook for 3-4 minutes till tender. Drain and plunge into iced water to cool. Drain.
- Melt butter in a saucepan. Add lime juice and Brussels sprouts and cooked till warmed through.
- Transfer to a bowl. Top with popcorn, lemon zest and sea salt.