Mango & Blueberry Tiramisu Trifle
- 4 Kensington Pride Mangoes, peeled, chopped
- 4 Pearl Mangoes, peeled, chopped
- 4 R2E2 Mango, peeled, chopped
- 4 Keitt Mango, peeled, chopped
- 400g Blueberries
- 400 grams sponge finger biscuits
- 1/3 cup strong espresso, cooled
- 1/3cup kahlua, optional
- 600 grams mascarpone
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 500 ml carton thick vanilla custard
- 3 flake bars
- 2 punnets blueberries
- Cover the base of a 5cm deep, 22x28cm (base) slab pan or tray with sponge finger biscuits, breaking if necessary. Drizzle with half the combined espresso and kahlua.
- Carefully combine the mascarpone, caster sugar and cream together (don’t over mix or the mascarpone may split). Fold through the custard. Spoon half over the biscuits. Crumble over 2 flake bars. Top with half the mango and half the blueberries.
- Using the remaining biscuit, coffee and custard mixture, repeat the layers. Cover and refrigerate overnight if time permits, at least 4 hours. Cover and refrigerate the mango and blueberries until serving.
- Just before serving top with remaining mango, blueberries and flake chocolate. Serve.