Mini Garden Salad of Grape Tomatoes on a Spoon
- 12 Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 1 punnet micro basil
- 30 ml punnet micro rocket
- to garnish Pink salt and ground black pepper
- Snip leaves from micro herbs, discarding roots and growing medium.
- Place a bed of herbs on 24 Chinese spoons or similar and top each with a grape tomato half.
- Drizzle with aged balsamic. Top with a sprinkle of pink salt and a grind of black pepper.
Save this Recipe
When you save, we create an easy to use list of all the ingredients you'll need to create this tasty dish. So, when you're next shopping, login with your smartphone and quickly check-off what you need!