Pasta with Tomatoes and Broccolini®
- 200 grams Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 1 Broccolini®, bunch, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8 slices pancetta, chopped (optional)
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 tsp Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 350 grams penne pasta (or other shape)
- 100 grams roasted pepper Strips, roughly chopped
- 140 grams bag salad
- 4 tbsp light French dressing
- 200 grams The Original™ golden grape tomatoes, halved
- If using pancetta, heat 1 tbsp oil in frying pan over high heat. Add pancetta, fry for about 5 minutes, or until crisp. Remove from pan, set aside.
- Heat remaining oil in same pan over medium heat. Add tomatoes and garlic. Cook for about 10 minutes or until soft, breaking them up a little with a spoon. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook Broccolini® in boiling, salted water for 2 minutes, drain well.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain well, transfer to a serving bowl.
- Add Broccolini® and pepper strips to tomatoes, cook for 1 minute more.
- Add to pasta. Toss gently to combine. Scatter pancetta over top. Toss salad in dressing and serve alongside pasta.