Pasta with Romatherapy® Tomatoes, Broccolini® and Bocconcini
- 1 Broccolini®, cut into 2cm lengths
- 250 grams Romatherapy® Baby Roma Tomatoes, quartered
- 175 grams Minicaps® baby capsicums, stems removed, sliced
- 30 grams Small handful fresh basil leaves
- 350 grams spaghetti
- 180 grams cherry bocconcini, quartered
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp capers, chopped (optional)
- Cook the spaghetti according to the packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook the Broccolini® in boiling salted water for 3 minutes until tender. Drain well.
- Char grill Minicaps® baby capsicums in a grill pan or under a medium to hot grill.
- Add both to the spaghetti with the Romatherapy® baby roma truss tomatoes and cherry bocconcini.
- Combine the oil and capers (if using) and season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Drizzle over the pasta and toss well. Scatter over the basil and serve.