Prosciutto Wrapped Broccolini® Bruschetta
- 1 Broccolini®
- 12 thin slices prosciutto
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 6 slices sourdough bread
- 125 grams marinated goats cheese
- 1 long green chili, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pitted green olives
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tbs red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 2 tbs pistachio kernels, toasted, chopped
- Drop the Broccolini® into a saucepan of boiling salted water, cook for 1 minute. Drain and refresh under cold water. Drain well, pat dry. If required cut the stem in half lengthways so you have 12 pieces. Wrap each Broccolini® stem in a prosciutto piece.
- To make the dressing; combine all the ingredients in a screw-top jar, season and shake well to combine.
- Preheat a chargrill pan or barbecue grill on high. Brush both sides of the bread with oil and chargrill for 2 minutes each side until lightly charred. Chargrill Broccolini®, in batches if necessary, for 3-4 minutes, turning until prosciutto is lightly charred.
- Spread the sourdough with goats cheese. Top with Broccolini®, spoon over dressing and serve.