Punchy Gazpacho Qukes® Baby Cucumbers
- 14 Qukes® Baby Cucumbers, halved lengthways
- 2 Truss Tomatoes, finely diced
- 6 black olives, seeded finely diced
- 1 slice white bread, crusts removed
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 250 ml tomato juice
- 100 ml water
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- to taste Black pepper,
- For the gazpacho mix, place bread and garlic in a bowl and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with oil, vinegar and lemon juice and mash roughly with a fork. Finely dice four of the halved Qukes® and add to the bread mix. Add tomatoes and olives and mix well.
- Scoop the centre from the remaining halved Qukes® and discard. Fill halves with gazpacho mix.
- To the remaining gazpacho mix add tomato juice, water and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well.
- Spoon this 'gazpacho soup' into shot glasses and top with filled Qukes®.