| 0 MINS
- 250g Qukes® baby cucumbers
- 1 large roast chicken
- 1/4 cup whole egg mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup carrot, thinly shredded
- 1/4 cup celery, finely diced
- 2 tbs fresh chives, finely chopped
- 3 slices Tasty cheese
- Cut Qukes® in half lengthways. Using a teaspoon, scoop out a little flesh from centre to form a boat.
- Shred the chicken, you will need 1 ½ cups (150g). Combine the chicken, mayonnaise, carrot, celery and chives. Season and mix well.
- Place the Qukes®, cut-side up on a board. Spoon the chicken mixture evenly among the Qukes®. Cut each cheese slice into 8 equal triangles. Sandwich two triangles together and stand upright in the chicken mixture, to form the sail. Repeat with remaining cheese. Serve.