Qukes® baby cucumbers, Quinoa and Pomegranate Salad
- 1 x 250g Qukes® Baby Cucumbers
- 1 x 200g Punnet Sweet Solanato™ Tomatoes
- 1 Pomegranates
- 1 cup white quinoa, rinsed
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 60g baby spinach leaves
- ½ cup pistachios, toasted
- 100g soft feta, crumbled
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tbs tahini
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- Combine quinoa and 2 cups water in a medium saucepan. Bring to boil over a high heat. Simmer, covered for about 10-15 minutes, or until water is absorbed. Transfer to a large bowl. Cool. Stir with a fork to separate the grains.
- To make dressing, combine all ingredients in a jug with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Cut Qukes® in half lengthways. Remove the seeds from the pomegranate (see tip below). Add the Qukes®, pomegranate seeds, tomatoes, mint, spinach, pistachios and feta to the quinoa. Toss gently to combine.
- Transfer to a serving platter, spoon over the dressing, season. Serve.