Qukes® Baby Cucumbers and Mango Salsa
- 250 grams Qukes® Baby Cucumbers, washed
- 2 Kensington Pride Mangoes, medium, peeled
- 2 tbsp chives, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp grated palm sugar or brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt and ground black pepper
- 600 grams calamari hoods, cleaned
- Dice mango flesh and Qukes® into 2cm cubes and place into bowl.
- Add chives and toss gently to combine.
- Place 2 tbsp oil, lime juice, chill sauce, palm sugar and salt and pepper in a small bowl and whisk well to combine.
- Pour the dressing over the cucumber mixture, toss gently and set aside for 5 minutes.