Racing Car Qukes® baby cucumbers
- 1 x 250g Qukes® Baby Cucumbers ,
- 6 Sweet Solanato™ Tomatoes ,
- 1 tbs spreadable cream cheese,
- Black writing icing, to decorate,
- Cut two Qukes® crossways into 24 even rounds for the wheels.
- Pat Qukes® dry with paper towel. Using a 2cm round cutter, press cutter into centre of each whole Quke®, about halfway down to form a hole for the head. Using a teaspoon, remove and discard flesh.
- Pat the Quke® rounds dry with paper towel. Spoon a little cream cheese onto each round and press onto Qukes® to form the wheels.
- Trim one end of each tomato. Place cut-side down in the hole of each Quke®. Decorate tomatoes with two small dots of cream cheese for eyes. Use writing icing for pupils. Serve.