Ricotta Stuffed Truss Tomatoes
- 500 grams Truss Tomatoes
- 100 grams rocket leaves
- 180 grams ricotta
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp finely chopped basil
- To taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Slice the tops off the tomatoes and reserve.
- Scoop out some flesh and discard.
- Combine the ricotta with 1-2 tbsp of the lemon juice (add
- sufficient juice to your liking) and the chopped basil and season
- with salt and pepper.
- Spoon into the tomatoes and replace the lids.
- Combine the olive oil and remaining lemon juice and season with
- salt and pepper.
- Toss the rocket leaves in the dressing and serve alongside the