Roasted Baby Brussels Sprouts
- 500 grams Baby Brussels Sprouts, ends trimmed
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place baby Brussels sprouts, olive oil, salt and pepper in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Seal tightly, and shake to coat.
- Tip out into a baking tray and roast for 30 to 45 minutes, shaking pan every 5 to 7 minutes for even browning.
- Reduce heat when necessary to prevent burning. Baby Brussels sprouts should be dark brown when cooked. Serve immediately.