Roasted Kumato® Tomatoes with Prosciutto
- 8 Kumato® Tomatoes, washed
- 8 thin slices prosciutto
- 1 tbs extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 2 buffalo mozzarella
- 80 grams mixed baby salad leaves
- to serve Toasted sourdough bread
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs balsamic wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp caster sugar
- Preheat oven to 220°C fan forced. Line a roasting pan with baking paper. Wrap 1 slice prosciutto around each Kumato. Place into the pan. Sprinkle with salt and freshly ground black pepper then drizzle with oil.
- Roast for 10–12 minutes or until the Kumatoes are tender.
- For the dressing, combine all the ingredients with salt and pepper in a screw-top jar and shake until well combined.
- Tear the mozzarella in half and place on serving plate with 1 Kumato and salad leaves. Drizzle over some dressing and serve with sour dough.