ROASTED MINICAPS® BABY CAPSICUMS, BEETROOT AND CARROT SALAD
- 2 x 175g Minicaps® baby capsicums
- 4 (about 155g each) medium beetroot, peeled, cut into wedges
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs caramelized balsamic
- 1 bunch baby carrots, scrubbed, trimmed
- 2/3 cup walnuts
- 60g baby kale
- 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil,
- 1 tbs caramelized balsamic,
- 1 tsp horseradish cream,
- 1 tsp caster sugar,
- Preheat oven to 200°C fan forced. Line a roasting pan with baking paper. Arrange beetroot in the roasting pan. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of oil and the balsamic. Season. Roast for 30 minutes, turning every 10 minutes until just tender. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- Combine the Minicaps® and carrots in another roasting pan. Drizzle with the remaining oil and season. Roast for 15-20 minutes until tender. Set aside to cool.
- Scatter the walnuts over a baking tray and roast under the Minicaps® for 5 minutes until toasted.
- Add the Minicaps®, carrots, walnuts and kale to the beetroot. Combine all the dressing ingredients. Spoon over the salad. Season and toss gently to serve.