ROASTED MINICAPS® BABY CAPSICUMS CROSTINI
- 2 x 175g Minicaps® baby capsicums
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbs small drained capers
- 1 tbs red wine vinegar
- 8 x 1cm-thick slices sourdough bread
- 250g cottage cheese
- 30g parmesan, finely chopped
- to serve mirco herbs or chopped parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 200°C fan forced. Halve the Minicaps® and remove any seeds. Arrange the Minicaps® in a greased a roasting pan. Combine 2 tablespoons of the oil with paprika, spoon over the Minicaps® and turn to coat. Season. Roast for 20 minutes or until just tender. Remove from the oven, spoon over the capers and vinegar, turn to coat. Set aside to cool.
- Brush both sides of the sourdough with the remaining oil. Arrange in a single layer on a large baking tray. Bake for 10 minutes until light golden.
- Spread the warm sourdough with cottage cheese, top with Minicaps® and pan juices. Sprinkle with parmesan and micro herbs or parsley. Season and serve.