Roasted Sweet Solonato™ Tomatoes
- 400g Sweet Solanato™ Tomatoes, halved lengthways
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 6 whole garlic cloves, unpeeled, halved lengthways
- 12 slices sourdough, chargrilled
- 250g prosciutto, roughly chopped
- 500g buffalo mozzarella, sliced
- to serve caramelized balsamic & thyme
- Preheat oven 150°C fan forced. Arrange tomatoes, cut side up in a greased roasting pan.
- Drizzle the oil over the tomatoes. Sprinkle with oregano and season well. Top with garlic. Roast for 50-60 minutes or until slightly shrivelled, but still juicy. Allow to cool in the pan.
- Spread a little roasted garlic over the bread. Top with prosciutto, mozzarella, sweet Solanato™ tomatoes and thyme. Drizzle over caramelised balsamic. Serve.