Sparkling Pomegranate Cocktail
- 1/2 cup Pomegranates, juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/3 cup vodka, chilled
- 1/2 bottel sparkling wine, chilled
- 1 cup Crushed ice, (optional)
- Cut 1 large pomegranate in half (as you would a grapefruit) and juice using a citrus juicer.
- Pour mixture through a cheesecloth-lined strainer or sieve, discarding the seeds.
- Cover the juice with plastic wrap and chill.
- Half-fill 4 champagne flutes with crushed ice, if using.
- Divide chilled pomegranate juice among the flutes, and then top each with 1 tbsp vodka.
- Top up with the sparkling wine.