Stuffed Baby Brussels Sprouts
- 12 Baby Brussels Sprouts
- 4 black olives, finely chopped
- 2 pickled walnuts, finely chopped
- 1 tsp finely chopped chives
- 1 tsp finely chopped basil leaves
- 30 ml olive oil
- Bring 1 litre of salted water to the boil. Cut a 3mm deep cross into the base of the Brussels sprouts and add to saucepan. Cook for 3-4 minutes till tender. Drain and plunge into iced water to cool. Drain.
- Halve sprouts and use a teaspoon to scoop out the centres. Reserve shells and chop centres finely.
- Transfer sprout centres to a bowl and add olives, walnuts, chives, basil and oil and mix well. Spoon into Brussels sprouts shells.