Summer Fruit and Vegetable Salad
- 1 Telegraph Cucumbers, cut into 1cm slices on the diagonal
- 1 Kensington Pride Mangoes, cut into thin wedges
- 1 Pearl Mangoes, cut into thin wedges
- 1 R2E2 Mango, cut into thin wedges
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends discarded, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 Hass avocados, cubed
- 100 grams red and green grapes, halved
- 140 grams bag lettuce mix
- 100 ml virgin olive oil French vinaigrette
- Cook the asparagus in boiling salted water for 2 minutes.
- Drain, then cool in cold water. Drain again.
- Arrange the salad leaves in a serving bowl and drizzle over half the dressing, toss gently.
- Top with the asparagus, avocado, cucumber and grapes and arrange the mango on top.
- Drizzle over remaining dressing and serve.