Sweet Chilli Chicken with Bok Choy and Grape Tomatoes
- 200 grams Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 1 baby bok choy, cut into shorter lengths
- 125 grams packet baby corn, halved lengthways
- 300 grams jar sweet Thai chilli stirfry sauce
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large chicken breast fillet (270g), thinly sliced
- 4 cup Steamed rice, to serve
- 50 grams Fresh coriander leaves
- Heat a wok, or non stick fry pan over high heat, then add the oil.
- Cook chicken in batches, tossing for 2 minutes, or until lightly browned, and cooked. Re-add the chicken into the wok.
- Add the Australian baby corn, and baby bok choy.
- Toss for one minute, and add the jar of Sweet Thai Chill Stir Fry and grape tomatoes.
- Cook for another minute or until bok choy and grape tomatoes just begin to wilt.
- Serve stir fry on a bed of steamed rice, and garnish with fresh coriander leaves.