Baby Red Cos Lettuce Heart Cups with Anchovies and Egg Yolk Foam
- 2 Baby Red Cos Heart
- 8 quail eggs
- 8 white anchovies
- 1/2 cup sour dough croutons
- 8 slices spec, grilled till crisp
- 3 egg yolks
- 50 ml white vinegar
- 80 grams grated parmesan
- Remove 8 leaves from lettuce hearts and reserve. Remove remaining leaves and shred.
- Fill lettuce cups with finely sliced chiffonnade.
- Divide whole leaves between four plates and fill with shredded lettuce.
- Top with white anchovy, croutons, spec and parmesan.
- Fry quail eggs and place on top of parmesan, sunny side up.
- Place egg yolks and vinegar in a double boiler and whisk till foamy. Spoon foam over cups and drizzle on plate to garnish.